The unbeatable views of the Northwest. Photo by this week’s featured photographer, @michaelgiroux. #northwest #washington #takemethere (at Deception Pass)
BANANA MUFFINS // annesmiles.com ☀
I was feeling like baking the other day, and ended up making these delicious and relatively healthy banana muffins!
- 2 cups // 5 dl rolled oats
- 0.6 cup // 1.5 dl skyr or greek yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Topping: Chocolate chips, chopped almonds or similar
- Preaheat oven to 400 F // 200 C and line up 12 muffin tins
- Add the oats to a blender / food processor and blend shortly
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until the batter has a smooth consistency. Optional: stir some chocolate chips in the batter.
- Pour batter into muffin tins, sprinkle with chocolate chips, almonds or another topping of your choosing.
- Bake for ~20 minutes, let them cool, and devour with joy!
Nutritional information: 105 kcal // 4.98 g protein // 14.96 g carbs // 2.38 g fat (pr. muffin excl. topping)
I hope you enjoy these tasty muffins, you tasty muffin snake ♡
Low Carb Banana Muffins - Deliciously moist banana muffins with no sugar, butter/oil or grains! A low carb and low fat treat for breakfast or dessert!…RECIPE
5 overripe bananas (about 500 g)
25 g of ground almonds (I ground them in my coffee grinder - a mini chopper can probably also be used)
4 medium eggs
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 pinch vanilla powder
75 g of coconut fibers
2 teaspoons baking powder
Possibly. a little chopped chocolate and / or nuts
I hate this, seriously. #9gag